https://www.langricks.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/langricks-logo-screen-small-1.png 160 250 admin1 https://www.langricks.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/langricks-accountants-logo-web-2.png admin12014-01-28 16:17:172021-01-15 01:02:04New businesses did you know you could access funding for professionals fees such as ours from the Government through its new Growth Vouchers programme?
This week the government launched its new Growth Vouchers scheme for new businesses to access up to £2000 in vouchers to spend against professional fees from accredited suppliers. As Langricks are ICAEW registered accountants you can use your vouchers against our fees.The main criteria to be eligible is below, you can apply via the following link https://www.gov.uk/apply-growth-vouchers:
New businesses did you know you could access funding for professionals fees such as ours from the Government through its new Growth Vouchers programme?
- Must have 49 or less full time employees
- Must have turnover of less than 10 million euro
- Must be independent (ie no more than 25% of the business is owned by one or more external organisation)
- Must have been trading for at least a year
- Must be registered in England
- Must not have already paid for ‘strategic’ advice (ie developing a financial, marketing or growth strategy or exploring how digital technologies can be used to improve productivity) in the last 3 years. However eligible if paying for day to day advice from an accountant, bookkeeper, solicitor etc
- Must have an email address
- Must not have already agreed a package of support from a supplier against which the growth vouchers would be used
If you would like to discuss any of the above please do not hesitate to contact us.