We are seeking an ambitious individual looking to develop into the role of Head of Tax and to build and be responsible for a tax team working across the M62 corridor.
We pride ourselves on looking after our team and our focus is definitely not all work based – we offer flexible working, higher holiday allowance than average and have fun during the year at our many team events.
We are looking for a solid all round tax professional, a suitable candidate would have the following attributes:
- CTA qualified.
- At least three years post qualification experience with an understanding of corporate tax planning, personal tax and IHT
- A quick learner with a desire to become a team leader and with a desire to train and grow a specialist tax team
- A proven record of winning new business
- Possessing strong analytical and reporting skills
- The role will develop such that you will be able to:
- Get to know a client base and seek out tax planning opportunities
- Be confident with clients and in time will be able to find, on board and deliver for new clients
- Become the owner of the tax team budget and targets
- Ideally working from our Holmfirth office and willing to travel to our Wilmslow office.
It is important that the chosen candidate shares our values:
• Investing in our team
• Providing training to create diverse advisors
• Creating a positive “can do” environment to work in
• Honesty and integrity
• We are always honest with our clients and we expect our clients to be the same with us
• We abide by the ICAEW code of ethics
• Your trusted advisor
• We always act in the best interest of the stakeholders
• Forward thinking
• Cutting edge - we embrace technology
• With a diverse skill set we think outside of the box
• We enjoy what we do and thrive on providing excellent service