Langricks Limited is a friendly and growing accountancy practice based out of 2 beautiful offices, one in Wilmslow and one in Holmfirth, we are recruiting for our Wilmslow office. Although we are based out of fairly provincial locations, our level of clientele does not reflect this.
We have a very diverse book of clients from small one-man-bands to multi-national million pound turnover corporate entities. But no matter the size of the client we are passionate about delivering the very best personal service, with a mission to get to know the ins and outs of the businesses we work with and to provide them with the best advice to help get them to where they want to be.
We are growing at a fast-pace and we are looking for someone with ambition and the drive to deliver our services at the high level we strive for and to help us retain the excellent reputation we already have in the market place.
Duties will involve:
- Accounts preparation
- Corporation tax returns
- Personal tax returns
- VAT returns
- Training junior members of the team
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects and accountancy work when required
The right person should have at least 5 years experience of working in a practice. They must be experienced in completing year-end accounts and be qualified or part-qualified AAT (level 4), ACA or ACCA. We will support part-qualified students with the remainder of their studies, we are experienced training employers. They should be friendly and presentable with a can-do attitude. It would be advantageous to have experience using Iris, Sage, Xero and Quickbooks and they must have English and Maths GCSEs at a grade C or above.
- Above average annual leave allowance with an extra day off for your birthday, the working days between Christmas and New Year when we close the offices and an extra day for every 2 years of service
- Fresh fruit
- Free parking
- Flexi-time working
- A combination of working from home and working from the office
- Regular team socials including Ladies Day at Chester Races and Friday drinks (in normal times)
- Early finish on a Friday
- Dress down Friday
- Company away trip when we manage to hit above targets (planned for this year)
- Bupa cash plan health insurance
- Company pension
- One day off a year for a charity day
Applying for the role
Please email Camilla Langrick in the first instance with a copy of your CV by clicking here