At Langricks we focus on our clients achieving measurably better results, we do this by providing strategic, accountancy and asset protection services and by working closely with our clients to help them achieve their goals, we want to be their ‘best friend’ in all things accountancy, and in fact many of our clients do actually become lifelong friends
We have a very diverse book of clients from small one-man-bands to multi-national million-pound turnover corporate entities. But no matter the size of the client we are passionate about delivering the very best personal service, with a mission to get to know the ins and outs of the businesses we work with and to provide them with the best advice to help get them to where they want to be.
We are growing at a fast-pace and we are looking for someone with ambition and the drive to deliver our services at the high level we strive for and to help us retain the excellent reputation we already have in the market place.
Duties will involve:
- Managing a portfolio of clients with recurring revenue in the region of £500k. In relation to this client base, responsibilities will include:
- Managing the workflow within a team working for you.
- Managing the invoicing, cash collection and profitability.
- Managing the client relationship.
- Reviewing the work prior to it being sent to the client – annual accounts and corporation tax returns.
- Training the team working with you.
- Managing and meeting client expectations and deadlines.
- Attending events and representing the business – some of which will be evening events.
- Responsible for managing a team of around 10.
- Generating new business for the practice, via an introducer network / attending events.
- Meeting potential new clients, sending proposals and helping on board new clients.
- Strong communication skills
Is this the role for you
The right person should have at least 9 years’ experience of working in a practice. ACCA/ACA qualified. They should be friendly and presentable with a can-do attitude. It would be advantageous to have experience using Iris and strong excel.
What can we offer you?
We value our team and we offer a range of benefits as detailed below to make their working environment happy and productive. We hold regular social events throughout the year which have included escape rooms, junkyard golf, flight clubs and the cube to name a few. Once a year we have a larger event which is often a day at Chester or York races followed by an evening meal and dancing the night away for those that are inclined. We also have keen sports men and women at Langricks and we are delighted to enter teams into half marathons, Tough Mudder, golf tournaments and football 5 a-side tournaments plus we sponsor the Wilmslow Running Festival where we have our own Langricks Team 10k Challenge.
Generous annual leave allowance with an extra day off for your birthday, the 3 working days between Christmas and New Year when we close the offices and an extra day for every 2 years of service, capped at 30 days.
- Free parking
- Flexi-time working
- Regular team socials
- Relaxed attire on Fridays
- Bupa cash plan health insurance
- Company pension
- One day off a year for a charity day