Langricks is a friendly and growing accountancy practice based in beautiful offices in the centre of the bustling and popular town of Wilmslow, within walking distance of the train station. It has a diverse book of clients and provides a happy and enjoyable work environment for their employees. It is a modern practice with a strong reputation in providing the very best advice and support to their clients.
- We are seeking an AAT student in their final year of their course or about to start it.
- We will provide full study support and a broad range of experience as well as further support should they wish to carry on with their studies into an ACA course.
- Starting salary of £16,500, increasing to £18,000 on passing AAT.
- 20 days annual leave, increasing to 22 days when AAT qualified, on top of bank holidays, and an extra day for your birthday.
- We support our team both in their career development and in their daily enjoyment of their job, through regular staff socials, birthdays off and an early finish on a Friday to name a few. Our mission is to be in the top 100 accounting businesses to work for - our team is important to us.
The right candidate must be ambitious and presentable with a can-do attitude, ideally with experience of working within a small practice previously. They must have proven experience of using Sage Line 50 and have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grade C and above.
Duties will involve:
- Accounts preparation
- Corporation tax returns
- Personal tax returns
- VAT returns
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £16,500.00 /year
- Accounting: 1 year