We are advertising for a bookkeeper and office administrator on behalf of our clients.
They are a lovely company to work for, and have so much to offer someone in search of a new role.
If you are interested please send a copy of your CV to the email address at the bottom.
A growing company in Altrincham is seeking to recruit a bookkeeper and office administrator working a minimum of 30 to 40 hours per week - 7.00 to 15.00.
There are three companies in the Group.
The bookkeeping duties include:
- Generating sales invoices
- Inputting of sales invoices
- Inputting of purchase invoices
- Inputting of employee expenses
- Reconciling the bank account
- Reconciling transactions between other companies.
- Processing the payroll
- Processing supplier payment runs for approval by one of the directors
- Banking cash and cheques
- Producing monthly costings
A good knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Office applications, in particular Outlook and Excel is important for this role.
Office administration duties will include:
General office management, ordering stationery, answering telephones,
HR, keeping up with new legislations
Holiday requests, approving and keeping records
Logging sickness, and hospital appointments, to keep on files
Managing work place pension scheme
£24960.00 pro rata
Please send cv to email@example.com